No Appointments available August - September 2023. Dates for October onwards will be released soon.
Consultation Duration: up to 2 hours
Location: Port Melbourne
Our in Person Consultations are a part of our exceptional Service and will be sure to impress! We have tailored these consultations to go through every single detail around event Stationery, determining exactly what you require and a theme therefore ensuring you leave the consultation knowing what elements you require as well as your material/paper colour/texture selection for each element, print type selection, sizes and more! The Consultation also incorporates our Styling expertise where we assist with your selection to suit your inspiration or theme.
To make the most of the consultation, it's best to come prepared with the following information:
- Any inspiration you have in terms of colours, prints types, shapes, materials etc.
- The quantity you require of each element
- The cards you require e.g. Invitations, RSVP cards, Bridal Shower Invitations, Menus, Wishing Well cards, Ceremony Booklets etc.
- When you want to distribute your invitations/require your order by
- Your approx. budget if any
The design meaning fonts, layouts and patterns does not affect pricing, you don't need to have a design or bring inspiration for this. We go through this during the custom design process if you place an order. Our custom designs and 5 rounds of edits are complimentary with every order.
During the consultation, we go through and show you a variety of the following:
- Paper colours/texture options
- Various other materials such as Acrylic and Acetate
- All print methods available
- All card sizes and thickness options
- Envelope style options
- Other event accessories such as menus, place cards and more
Note: The $150 consultation fee is redeemable if you place an order with us, it will be taken off the total cost of your order.
Quotes can not provided during the consultation, they will be provided within 2 days after the consultation. Approx. pricing can be found on our website.
We recommend attending the Consultation with no more than 2 other people.